NDC - The Duel City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Dark City of Duels. Join the Revolution!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Good to know column.
Stay active, if you can't be here commonly we kindly request you to leave. Invite anyone you know to this site who plays yu gi oh.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 am

Battle Arena Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
! CrowHogan
! CrowHogan

Bewertungssystem : 0
Date of Signing In : 2012-12-01

Battle Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena Rules   Battle Arena Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Rule #1: If you wish to wager with some one then the other person must agree on the wager amount. pretty simple.

Rule #2: IF by any chance the opponets leaves the Duel, They must give an explanation on why they left and if it's a valid reason then just re-start the match. If they leave and give a bogus excuse like for example "I clicked the wrong thing" or something along those Lines PM a Mod or Admin and say what happened and we'll figurte it out from there.

Rule #3: When the Macth is over One person from the duel MUST post a screenshot to verify the win and the other person has to confrim the win/or loss.

Rule #4: Have Fun and keep trash talking on DN please and thank you.

Also all these rules apply if you wish To have an open match then both duelists get a certain amount of money depending on how close the duels were/ or if one person just 2-0 some one then the winner actually gets less money then facing some one on thier level. Thank you for reading this and If you have any helpful suggestions on to make these rules Please PM an Admin.
Back to top Go down
Desert King Raven
Admin
Admin
Desert King Raven

Bewertungssystem : 1
Date of Signing In : 2012-11-29

Battle Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena Rules   Battle Arena Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:22 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://newdarkcity.rpg-board.net

Battle Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1